The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania (CCIR) in partnership with the Republic of Sudan Embassy in Romania and the Union of Chambers of Commerce in Sudan organizes the Romanian-Sudan Business Forum on March 27, 2018. At the event will be present the Sudanese Investment Minister and the delegation will include a number of approx. 30 state and private companies interested in establishing business partnerships with Romanian companies in the following economic areas:
– Electric Energy:
– Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems (Sudanese offer);
– Motors and other electrical equipment;
– Heavy construction machinery (industrial crane);
– Parts, equipment and drilling works;
– Building materials, mainly of wood and derivatives;
– Water purification stations;
– Small and medium irrigation systems from river sources (Nil);
– Water supply works for long distances and pipes aquisition;
– Freight wagons;
– Aviation utility services for agriculture;
– Abattoir construction (ostriches);
– Import / export of grains, fruit and vegetables, etc.
The Business Forum will be held at CCIR Business Center, Aurel Ghibuţiu Hall from 9.30 am (registration of participants) and will include will include the official opening, followed by parallel B2G and B2B discussion sessions.
The participation at the event is free of charge and discussions will take place in English.
The list of participating Sudanese companies will be published as soon as possible.
For more details and registration the contact person is Mrs. Oana Alexe, External Relations Counselor, tel. + 40374474391 / +40720772288 or e-mail: email@example.com.