Electronic Archive for Security Interests in Movable Property
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania is the first operator of the Electronic Archive for Security Interests in Movable Property in Romania, being authorized by the Ministry of Justice to create entries in AEGRM.
AEGRM is a single database at national level, a recording system and advertising prioritization mortgage securities, classified according to persons and property.
AEGRM provides the recording of operations regarding mortgages and securities transactions assimilated to mortgages, other rights provided by law, legal and advertising operations provided by law, for legal acts such as:
– Guarantee contracts, renting contracts, consignment, buy and sale, agricultural duties;
– Seizure insurers;
– Records in connection with public finance operations;
– Records in connection with various goods:
- Agriculture, other than motor vehicles;
- Bank accounts;
- Shares/ securities/ other financial instruments;
- Insurance policies;
- Universality (stocks, goodwill or other similar universality);
- Equipment/ facilities/ other assets designed to serve the operation of an undertaking;
- Forests to be cut;
- Minerals to be extracted;
- General crop and crop to be harvested;
- Livestock etc.