The U.S. Embassy in Bucharest together with the Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Romania invite you to a U.S. Agribusiness Conference during the INDAGRA Show 2019.
Romexpo Exhibition Center, Pavilion B3, 1st Floor, Nicolae Titulescu Hall
65-67, Marasti Blvd., Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania
|WHEN||Thursday, October 31st, 2019, 1:30 – 3:30 P.M. Program Agenda Attached|
| • To establish a long-term strategic agribusiness partnership between USA & Romania
• To develop local yields & increase Romania’s international trade capacity
• To promote top-level US agri-food products and technologies in Romania & Southeast Europe
• To expand agribusiness partnerships of US & EU on the Romanian & Moldovan markets
• To help Romanian & Moldovan partners access US financing tools & EU development funds
• To secure agribusiness development & food supply security in the region with US technologies
• Romania has access to USD 10.5 billion through National Program for Rural Development in EU structural funds for rural development in Romania from 2014 to 2020
Thank you in advance for confirming your presence at the U.S. Agribusiness Opportunities Conference: “SEE THE FUTURE IN AGRICULTURE” by submitting the registration form click no later than October 30, 2019.
Strategies, Policies and Projects Division
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania
2 Octavian Goga Blvd., Sector 3, Bucharest – 030982, Romania