Committee for Economic Development Strategies
Committee for Economic Development Strategies consists of 5 Subcommittees:
• Subcommittee for tax issues
• Subcommittee for urban development and construction
• Subcommittee for the environment
• Subcommittee for SMEs
• Competition Commission
The Committee aims to develop the SME sector, to appear before the decision-makers to reduce taxation, to provide solutions for urban development and construction and also to bring up topics such as recycling and reducing pollution.
• developing recommendations to amend the Tax Code, Tax Procedure Code and its implementing rules;
• aiming to adopt fiscal policies that strengthen the investment position of Romania and improving taxation conditions for the business environment;
• discusses topics such as recycling and reducing pollution;
• maintains and supports access to EU funding for projects developed in public-private partnerships in the programs agreed with the European Commission for the budget year 2014-2020.
President of the Committee for Economic Development Strategies
CCI Mureș President